Volunteers are an integral part of the REACH, committed to providing a high-value experience to all guests. From daily operations to programs and events, there is a place* for you!
Areas of Interest:
• Administration: answering phones, mailing, organizing
• Docent (museum guide) and Guest Greeter
• Education Programs: programming assistance, school outreach, weekend/summer programs
• Exhibits: maintenance, design, research and writing
• Marketing and Outreach
• Native Plant and Vegetable Gardening
• Retail and Reception: tickets & gift shop sales
• Special Events and Fundraising
How to Apply:
Submit the Volunteer Application to Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Placements are determined by matching volunteer qualifications, knowledge, interests, and availability with current opportunities.